- Av. de Sentmenat, 159 - 08213 Polinyà (Barcelona)
- 93 747 08 02
Integral maintenance and applications
Industrial solutions, maintenance and repairs
C&G M, company specializing in the maintenance and repair of machinery and special applications, we work with the purpose and objective of satisfying the needs of our customers, offering them a comprehensive solution to their maintenance needs and special applications. In area of maintenance we can cover both corrective maintenance with 24h service, as well as the planned, preventive and predictive maintenance.
The zone of action of our company covers all the necessary areas to ensure the best solution to your problems and in particular for the area of maintenance and special applications, the following points should be noted.
- Process engineering (study and improvement of production processes).
- Modification of special machines: ultrasonic welding, vibration, hot air, punching machines, etc.
- Cycle time improvement in robotic applications.
- Automation of productive processes.
- Updating or reconstruction of injection machines and stamping presses (change of electronic and hydraulic control).
- Automation of paint booths with robots.
- Adaptation to the safety regulations of machines and installations (photoelectric and laser barriers, "safety-stepped safety zone" grilles for injectors, limit switches, safety relays, bimanual pushbuttons, etc.).
- Programmable automats S5, S7, Omron, Bosch and Telemecanique: programming and modification of programs.
- Robots: FANUC, ABB, SEPRO, etc.
Technical assistance to companies
Maximum response time, in the province of Barcelona: 3 hours.
- Painting facilities.
- Inyectors: Windsor, Engel, BMB, MIR, Plastimetal, Italtech, etc.
- Hydraulic presses.
- Sepro manipulator robot, etc.
- Ultrasonic welding machines: Branson, Mecasonic, Sonotronic, etc.
- Hot air welding machines.
- Vibration welding machines: Branson.
- Robotic installations.
Improvement of the cycle and modification of programs of special machines and robotic installations.
Preventive and predictive maintenance of all the previous points.